Megatech's high-performance, high-speed transfer press series is capable of stable, high-speed automation of multiple processes.
The transfer feed device realizes safe and reliable transfer under high-speed operation.
- The frame is a straight-sided type with a highly rigid steel plate integrated structure, which forms the backbone of high-speed, high-precision processing and maintains outstanding durability.
- The transfer feed device provides stable transfer even under high-speed operation, greatly improving productivity. (Transfer feed and blank pusher are timed separately.)
- All processing stages are located inside the connecting rod to minimize the effect of eccentric load, which, together with the features described in (1) above, greatly extends the life of the die.
- The upper die mounting section is a separate type that can be adjusted for each stage. Also, a height gauge (1/100 scale) is provided for each process, making fine adjustments easy to set.
- All parts such as oil supply, air pressure, mis-grip, feed bar, pusher, and safety guard are equipped with interlocks to ensure safety during operation.
- Mechanical or pneumatic upper knockout can be installed in each stage, and the timing of the mechanical type can be adjusted for each process.
- Equipped with air combination clutch and brake, stable operation is possible even under high-speed operation.
- Each part is lubricated by forced lubrication. In addition, a stick release mechanism is incorporated in case of emergency.
Central clamping unit
This device is installed in the center of the press to eliminate deflection and shaking of the feed bar during high-speed operation and to ensure safe transport.
Finger holder is optional.
Servo feeder (option)
You can easily switch between single-, double-, triple-, and quadruple-row punching, and start processing by simply entering the number of blanks and the number of rows.
Touch panel control panel
The easy-to-use and functional operation panel significantly improves work efficiency and the safety of the machine, mold and operator. The built-in misfeed monitor notifies the operator of an abnormal process with an indicator light when the machine stops due to misfeed.
Hydraulic overload protector
It functions to protect the main unit, mold, etc. during overload.
- Die cushion:Used in the drawing process.
- Lift-up Cushion:Used to lift the workpiece to the feed level. Select the number of units to be installed.
- Hydraulic upper knockout:Contributes to improved accuracy of machined products.
- Wax supply equipment:Pump device to moisten wax for drawing process with die cooling as well.
- Air Ejector
|Capacity/Stage(ton)||10||13||13||10||14/ 1st stagae 20||13/16(Option)|
|S.P.M||40 to 150||40 to 200||40 to 120||40 to 100||35 to 100||35 to 80|
|Die Hight (mm)||280||280||350||310||420||450|
|Upper ADJ. (mm)||20||20||30||30||30||30|
|Shank hole dia. (mm)||φ32||φ42||φ40||φ38||φ50||φ38|
|Bolster size (mm)||1,500 X 380||1,500 X 380||1,730 X 450||1,730 X 450||2,250 X 540||2,250 X 540|
|Bolster thickness (mm)||60||90||100||150||100||100|
|Feed stroke (mm)||100||100||120||150||100||100|
|Clamp stroke (mm) one side||50||50||60||55||70||70|
|Internal width of feed bar (mm) In Clamp||120||140||150||140||160||180|
|Feed level (to underside of bar) (mm)||130||132||180||130||222||252|
|Feed Bar Cross Section Dimensions (mm)||60 x 20||60 x 20||70 x 25||70 x 25||75 x 25||75 x25|
|Feed direction||L to R||L to R||L to R||L to R||L to R||L to R|
|Maximum blank dia. (mm)||φ80||φ80||φ100||φ80||φ100||φ100|
|Maximum drawing depth (mm)||47||33||55||47||63||63|
|Air pressure (Mpa)||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5||0.5|
(LR x FB x H) (mm)
|2830 x 1280 x 2873||2830 x 1280 x 2893||3230 x 1580 x 3600||3260 x 1580 x 3600||4435 x 2000 x 3810||4447 x 2000 x 3810|
|Machine Weight (ton)||7.6||8||15||15||23||23|